This mindset focuses on:
Building a strong hygiene barrier for your body and your environment
Knowing WHEN and HOW to strengthen your immune system when needed
avoid risky behaviors
- Don’t eat food or drink water from questionable sources
- Be careful not to overwork yourself
- Protect yourself from mosquitoes, people with infectious illnesses, and animals like rats, mice, and ferrel cats and dogs
tips for building a strong hygiene barrier
A strong hygiene barrier isn’t just clean hands, it also involves all our skin, lungs, mouth, gut, and our environment.
- Clean produce well with vinegar and baking soda
- Clean, disinfect, or wipe down what you bring into your home
- Wash hands frequently for 20 seconds with soap and clean water
- Drink, cook, and brush teeth with clean, filtered water
tips for strengthening your immune system
- Understand what toxins are and decide on which ones you need to get rid of first
- Toxins LOVE fat: clean up high-fat foods if possible
- Begin with reducing your biggest daily or weekly exposures first
- Read ingredient labels!
- Make healthier choices by buying less toxic alternatives
- Just work on a few things at a time!